All NULITE products come with a 2-year warranty as standard.
Standard 2 year warranty policy
For NULITE LED products
This document sets out the warranty policy of LSM fulfilment Ltd (sales) organization (‘LSM fulfilment Ltd’) from which you (‘Purchaser’) purchase your professional LED products. This policy is applicable only to NULITE branded LED products (‘Products’) purchased from January 2017 onwards within EU. This warranty policy is subject to the provisions set out below and is subject to the attached terms and conditions (‘Warranty Terms and Conditions’).
Free 5 year extended warranty policy for NULITE LED products
Extended warranty is free of charge on selected products and will benefit from the following:
Unlimited hassle free replacement of the product for the duration of 5 years from the date of purchase. The product will be replaced like for like or for the equivalent if item is no longer available.
Terms & Conditions
• This is not a automatic extended cover and will only be valid if registration is received within the allocated time frame. All registrations must be received within 30 days of date of purchase. Failure to register any product will render this offer null and void and a standard two year manufacturer’s warranty will apply.
• This promotion applies to all LED Spot Lights and LED Bulbs product range.
• End of line products are eligible for 60 days from date of discontinuation. Registrations must still be registered within 30 days of purchase.
• In the event of a claim, proof of purchase will be required to validate all periods of cover and to authorise any parts required.
• The company is not responsible for application forms delayed or lost in transit.
• The warranty is non-transferable between LED Spot Lights / Bulbs or persons or property.
• Please email us to receive a extended warranty form to email@example.com
LSM fulfilment Ltd Warranty in the EU
This warranty only covers Products applied within their ‘intended’ or ‘normal use’ which are:
• operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the Products and its packaging; AND
• ambient temperature never exceeds the operating temperature range -20 ̊C to +30 ̊C; AND
• relative humidity in the installation never exceeds 80% RH, or never exceeds the maximum humidity levels corresponding to the IP rating of the Product if any; AND
• Switch cycles does not exceed the maximum numbers specified in the product data sheet; AND
• the electrical installation in which the Product operates is not subjected to voltage fluctuations exceeding +/- 10% of 230 V.
Additional conditions (non-exhaustive)
• This warranty policy is valid only for products sold in EU. In other regions, other conditions may apply.
• Products have been purchased directly from LSM fulfilment Ltd (sales) organisation.
• Proof of purchase is available for inspection by LSM fulfilment Ltd.
• Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• A LSM fulfilment Ltd representative will have access to the defective Products. If the Products or other parts become suspect, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the lighting systems.
• Labour costs for (de-)installation of the Products are not covered under this warranty.
The warranty period starts on the date of invoice.
For extended warranty or service please see our Extended Warranty conditions of sale.
Purchaser shall not rely on any other information or documentation.
Standard and extended warranty policy
Terms and Conditions
This warranty shall only apply to NULITE branded lighting products sold by LSM Fulfilment Limited in the territory of EU (hereinafter referred to as ‘Product’). The warranty is only applicable to the party purchasing the products directly from LSM Fulfilment Limited (hereinafter referred to as: ‘Purchaser’). LSM Fulfilment Limited warrants that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The foregoing warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned in the applicable warranty policy for the Products referred to in your sales agreement. If a Product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty LSM Fulfilment Limited will provide a free replacement of the failed Product subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
• LSM Fulfilment Limited warranty flows only to Purchaser. If any Product covered by this warranty is returned by Purchaser in accordance with section 3 and within the applicable warranty period set out in the warranty policy and on examination LSM Fulfilment Limited determines to its satisfaction that such Product failed to satisfy this warranty, LSM Fulfilment Limited will, at its option, repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof, or reimburse Purchaser the purchase price. For purposes of clarity, ‘repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof’ does not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, labor costs or expenses.
• If LSM Fulfilment Limited chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, LSM Fulfilment Limited may refund the purchaser or replace the product with a comparable product (that can show small deviations in design and product specification).
• No agent, distributor or dealer is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of the warranty on behalf of LSM Fulfilment Limited. This warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing in accordance with the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify LSM Fulfilment LTD in writing.
• This warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing in accordance with the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify LSM Fulfilment Limited in writing.
• LSM Fulfilment Limited will facilitate the technical resolution of problems. Third party products sold by LSM Fulfilment Limited are not covered under this warranty.
• This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including without limitation, those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
• This warranty shall be void in the event any repairs or alterations, not duly authorized by LSM Fulfilment Limited in writing, are made to the Product by any person. The manufacturing date of the product has to be clearly readable. LSM Fulfilment Limited reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
• If requested by LSM Fulfilment Limited, the non-conforming or defective Products shall become LSM Fulfilment Limited’ property as soon as they have been replaced.
All warranty periods mentioned are subjected to LSM Fulfilment Limited representative having access to the Product or system for verification of non-compliance. Warranty claims have to be reported and returned to LSM Fulfilment Limited office within 30 days after discovery, specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required on request):
• details of the failed Products; and for System warranties also details of other components used;
• installation date and invoice date;
• detailed problem description, number and % of failures date-code of failure;
• application, hours burned and number of switching cycles;
Where a warranty claim is justified, LSM Fulfilment Limited will pay for freight expenses. LSM Fulfilment Limited may charge Customer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
Not implied or other warranties
• The warranty and remedies contained in this warranty are the only warranties given by LSM Fulfilment Limited with respect the NULITE Products and are given in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which warranties are hereby disclaimed.
• These terms and conditions state LSM Fulfilment Limited’ entire liability and obligation to Purchaser and Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy in connection with defective or non-conforming Products supplied by LSM Fulfilment Limited to Customer, whether or not such damages are based on any warranty not explicitly mentioned in these terms and conditions, tort, contract or any other legal theory, even if LSM Fulfilment Limited has been advised or is aware of such defects.
Limitations and conditions
• This is a limited warranty and excludes, among other items, installation, providing access to products (scaffolding, lifts, etc.), and special, incidental and consequential damages (such as loss of revenue/profits, damage to property or other miscellaneous costs not previously mentioned), and is further defined by the limitations and conditions set forth in the respective warranty policy and these terms and conditions.
• Upon request, LSM Fulfilment Limited’ representatives shall be allowed access to the defective Product, system or application for verification of non-compliance.
• LSM Fulfilment Limited cannot be held liable for electrical supply conditions, including supply spikes, over-voltage/under-voltage and Ripple Current control systems that are beyond the specified limits of the products and those defined by relevant supply standards (e.g. EN 50160 norms).
• With respect to products sold to the Purchaser by LSM Fulfilment Limited, but not bearing the NULITE name or sub-brands, LSM Fulfilment Limited makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, but will make available to the Purchaser upon request, but only to the extent permitted by law and relevant contracts, the warranties of the manufacturer of the relevant product.